A meticulously engineered watch winder with a unique modular design, the Module 4.1 can be stacked with an unlimited amount of units. Includes glass cover, connector piece and bridal cable. Purchase multiples and save (see above).
- Carbon Fiber, glass and aerospace grade aluminum
- "Lock" in cuff accommodates a wrist size in excess of 10"
- Runs solely on 5.5V AC adapter (included)
- A plurality of Module 4.1 watch winders can be joined to create a multiple winder system. (Unit includes one connector piece.)
- 110/220 Volt. Operates on US and international current
- Drum size: 71mm deep and 77mm wide
- Dimensions: 6H x 4.75W x 5.75D
- Rotation Options: : New rotation setting options from 300 to 1200 rotations. Double the TPD (Turns Per Day) if set Bi-directional. By turning the knob on the ON setting, the LCD screen will illuminate and rotation settings can be selected by pressing the + or - buttons. By pressing the + or - button, you can select rotations in increments of 50
- Directional Settings: The knob to the left of the LCD screen provides options to select rotational direction: A= Clockwise; B= Counter Clockwise; and C= Bi-directional
- Delayed Program Start: New start delay options from 6 hours to 72 hours (Default is 24 hours). By turning the knob from ON to the delay icon you can select rotation start delay. With the + or - buttons you may select in 6 hour increments from 6 hours to 72 hours
- Rotation Countdown: the LCD screen provides a countdown of the remaining rotations to complete the daily cycle.
- Program Capacity: The individual options of rotation and direction settings combine to offer 57 personal programming options.
- Watch Cuff: The new cuff has been redesigned to fit today's bigger and heavier watches. The new design locks the cuff into the rotator drum. You will feel and hear when the cuff is securely in place
- LED Signals: A green light indicates normal rotator operation. A red light indicates either low battery power or that the drum is incorrectly turning.
*item's sold and operated on a individual basis but can be connected together into a larger group.