WOLF Module 4.1 Stackable Single Watch Winder w/Cover- 6 Units
A meticulously engineered watch winder with a unique modular design, the Module 4.1 can be stacked with an unlimited amount of units. Includes glass cover, connector piece and bridal cable.
- Rotation Options: Can be set between 300 and 1200 TPD (Turns Per Day). Double the amount of TPD by selecting bi-directional.
- Directional Settings: Clockwise, Counter Clockwise and Bi-directional
- Delayed Program Start: Start delay options from 6 hours to 72 hours.
- Watch Cuff: The cuff has been designed to fit bigger and heavier watches (up to 52mm case). The new design "locks" the cuff into the rotator drum for a secure fit.
- Battery Option: AC power (universal adapter included. One adapter can power up to 12 modules).
- Storage: 1 winding module
- Other: 1 bridal cable, 1 connector joint, glass cover and backlit LCD display
@Newegg.com: http://bit.ly/HS8dMb sku: 9SIA0ZR08J6280 Newegg Inc. provides the information contained herein as an educational service. Although we believe the information in this presentation to be accurate and timely, because of the rapid changes in the industry and our reliance on information provided by outside sources, we make no warranty or guarantee concerning the accuracy or reliability of the content or other material which we may reference. This presentation is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, non-infringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This video/audio file is the property of Newegg Inc. Newegg Inc. grants permission to distribute, rebroadcast or copy this file, provided that (1) the below copyright notice appears in all copies (2) is for non-commercial use only and (3) is not modified in any way. Copyright © 2011 Newegg Inc. All rights reserved.
Product Tour: ...@Newegg.com: http://bit.ly/HS8dMb sku: 9SIA0ZR08J6280 Newegg...
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed